If you are having digestive discomfort…Digize can help!* I’ve used it several times and it has not let me down yet. I like to refer to it as the “I shouldn’t have eaten that”or “don’t leave home without it” oil.
Digize is a blend of Tarragon, Ginger, Peppermint, Juniper, Fennel, Lemongrass, Anise and Patchouli all which have calming and soothing properties which help support the digestive system.
To me, Digize smells like licorice. Most people don’t like the smell of it…me included, but Digize sure gets the job done so I’m willing to put up with the smell and taste.
How To Use Digize
This is my preferred method. I don’t like to smell like licorice so this way I just have to deal with the taste for a moment. If you decide to use Digize internally, please make sure your bottle has instructions for ingesting the oil. To see the instructions for a Young Living 5ml bottle, peel the label by the lot number. Use it topically if your bottle does not contain instructions for ingesting.
- Add 1-2 drops in a capsule and fill with 4-8 drops carrier oil (olive oil, grapeseed oil or coconut oil). Chase with water.
- Add 1-2 drops to 1 tsp of honey.
- Drop 1-2 drops directly under your tongue.
- Add 1-2 drops to 4oz of water in a glass cup. Find out why glass is recommended.
Please follow the instructions on the label of the bottle for proper dilution.
- Add 1-2 drop topically on your stomach. To give it a boost, dd Peppermint and/or Copaiba. Rub clockwise to help things move along and counter-clockwise to slow things down.
- Add 1-2 drops to the Vita Flex Points on your feet and ankles.
- Diffuse 2-3 drops and inhale.
- Inhale directly from the bottle.
With any of these methods, please read the instructions on the label of your essential oils for proper dilution. If you decide to use Digize internally, please make sure your bottle has instructions for digesting the oil. If you are taking medication or have a medical condition, please check with your doctor first.
Digize is one of those oils that you’ll want to keep with you at all times because you just never know when you’re going to need it.
Put Digize on the bridge of your nose for sinus support.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.