Those colder months are right around the corner and we all know what comes along with colder weather soooo grab yourself a 10ml roller bottle, some carrier oil and create this recipe! Rub it on the bottom of your feet by your arches (lumbar spine) and on your toes (throat, nose, and neck).
This recipe is for occasional use by an adult. When making roller bottle recipes consider two things:
1. Who is it for (kids, adult, elderly)?
2. How often will it be used?
This is the rule of thumb I go by for a 10ml bottle:
5% dilution: 10 drops for occasional use by an adult
2% dilution: 4 drops for regular use by and adult and kids 10+
1% dilution: 2 drops for regular use by kids 2-9
Immunity Roller What You’ll Need
- 10ml roller bottle
- carrier oil (grapeseed, olive oil, etc)
- Oregano essential
- Tea Tree essential oil
- Lemon essential oil
- Frankincense essential oil
- Cinnamon essential oil
Immunity Roller Create the Recipe
- Add all the essential oils to the 10ml bottle and swirl the oils together.
- Top it off with carrier oil leaving a little space at the top for the roller ball.
Immunity Roller How to Use
Rub it on the bottom of your feet by your arches (lumbar spine) and on your toes (throat, nose, and neck).