If you’ve used Thieves Household Cleaner you know how amazing it is. I mean you can use it for cleaning pretty much any surface and it replaces most of the toxic cleaners in your home. Since it’s a super concentrated formula, you can make about forty-two 16 oz bottles of the cleaner for only $0.50 each. WHAT??? I know…it’s super cost effective and healthier for you too!
Thieves Household Cleaner Wipes
Okay, let’s get to the point of this post, making some super convenient ready to go Thieves Household Cleaner wipes. This will make it so much easier to clean your remotes, light switches, door handles, counter tops, etc and you won’t have to tote your spray bottle along.
This is a pretty easy recipe that will take about 5-10 minutes to make and then you’ll have wipes for quite a while.
What You’ll Need
- A tall glass jar (TJ Maxx, Walmart, Marshalls) – You may even get away with a #1 or #2 plastic container. I’m super cautious when it comes to essential oils so if I can use glass that’s always my first choice – find out why.
- Strong Paper Towels
- A Sharp Knife
- Measuring Glass
- Thieves Household Cleaner
- Lemon Essential Oil (optional)
- Orange Essential Oil (optional)
- 1 paper towel roll that’s about halfway to the end
- 2 cups water
- 1-1.5 cap full of Thieves Household Cleaner
- 5 drops Lemon essential oil
- 2 drops Orange essential oil
- Remove enough paper towels from your paper towel roll so that it fits into your container.
- Now measure how much of the top of the paper towel you’ll have to cut to make sure it fits into your container. You’ll want to cut enough so that you can put the lid on and still have a little bit of room.
- Combine the water, Thieves Household Cleaner, and essential oils. Mix them together.
- Pour the mixture over the paper towels focusing on the middle cardboard piece so it’s easy to remove.
- Pull the center cardboard piece out and pull out a paper towel or two from the center so you’re always getting your wipes from the center of the roll.
The first couple wipes that you pull out will probably tear apart, but after that, you’ll be good to go. It’s so convenient to grab a Thieves Household Cleaner wipe and get cleaning.
This post contains Amazon affiliate links for your convenience and shopping pleasure. Using these links doesn’t increase your price, but it does generate a small referral commission for me to help keep this site alive. Thank you for your support. 🙂